Hello from Colorado

dablogic

Hello friends,

New to the island. Colorado based breeder, grower, and hash maker. Currently breeding hash varieties with Lemon Man, keeper of the LV Lemon Skunk as well as several collaborations with JJ NYC. I have a handful of awards and winning selections, most notably Hazelnut Cream, bred by Mike of Exotic Genetix. Here to share what I can and learn from other fellow passionados.

Hello friends,

New to the island. Colorado based breeder, grower, and hash maker. Currently breeding hash varieties with Lemon Man, keeper of the LV Lemon Skunk as well as several collaborations with JJ NYC. I have a handful of awards and winning selections, most notably Hazelnut Cream, bred by Mike of Exotic Genetix. Here to share what I can and learn from other fellow passionados.
Chuck "Lemon Man" is homie! tell him to get his ass over here! good to see you bro!

Moved to southern CO out in the sticks a few years ago. People mind they're business out here and dont mind the smell of skunk and diesel fuel. Starting to like it out here. Lotta cool local people. Good local scene. Need to get the damn kids smoking OG and Sour again though.

Hey Dablogic. Its great to have you on board. I will have to look up the hazelnut. It hasn't made its way up to Canada yet.

Back