Heavy 16 and power si

weedy

RODEO TIME OL’SON
While
Here in socal I went to my cousins grow shop and he hooked me up with samples of both? I have never heard of it till now. I did look up the power si and it is expensive.

He also hooked me up with 2 plantmax 600 watt hps for $30. I asked for one bulb that I thought we talked about before but I got this one. When he rang it up and it said $15 he said don't you want 2. Well of course I do.

Gunna go and look these up but was hoping someone had 1st hand Experiance.

i use power si and it is expensive but the app rate is low. i use it at .5ml gal. hard to tell if it makes it any better but it hasn't killed anything yet.

what shop did you go to? i'm in socal and thats i nice price on bulbs

Green coast in Van Nuys. A real good price. That's why I was like "uhhh ya i do want 2". Wanted 3 at that price but didn't wanna get greedy. I was already planing on spending that much for one. think I got the family discount.

Green coast in Van Nuys. A real good price. That's why I was like "uhhh ya i do want 2". Wanted 3 at that price but didn't wanna get greedy. I was already planing on spending that much for one. think I got the family discount.

that place isn't too far from me. i'm maybe about 30 minutes north of there.
did you do anything exciting while you were in socal, Disnay, Knotts, 6 Flags or Universal studios?

Big fan of the heavy myself, but I use siliforce for my silica lately. Can't tell the difference the silica makes, but definitely notice the difference heavy 16 does ! ;):puffpuffpass:

that place isn't too far from me. i'm maybe about 30 minutes north of there.
did you do anything exciting while you were in socal, Disnay, Knotts, 6 Flags or Universal studios?

We are staying in canyon country. We went to Mexico. TJ and Rosarita. Had a blast there. Wish I coulda stayed and shopped longer in TJ. Went to CASTAIC Lake. Taking the kids to Griffith park Tomorrow.

Canyon Country can be an adventure depending on where in canyon country :) Castaic should be nice since we got all that rain in the mountains. the lake should be full again.
Griffith park and the observatory are cool. the Getty museum is nice too.

Back