Harvest times in Afghanistan

I'm with you Ed on trichome color . Counting flowering days is not a very efficient way to harvy .

Agreed ! ....but that works both ways.
Just because a flower isn't grown out for 10 or 12 weeks doesn't mean it's not done. . :yum:

Generally speaking the counting of days just puts a frame around when to expect the trichomes to be mature, the date ranges that I had stated previously where when the trichomes and the effects were in desired range..... genetics, environments, and methods all play into these observations though of course.... i'm guessing some of the guys growing organically are probably appalled by someone saying 50 days to harvest, and assume they would be early.... but using some different mediums, nutrients, light cycles etc can make significant amounts of difference in an expected harvest window for even a phenotype within a line ime.

THC

:exactly:

Last edited:
I think counting the days when a plant should be harvested can be a good indicator on the range you should be working with on its maturation . But when it comes down to what you want in your plants as far as trichome color its a personal preference .

Back