Greetings and Salutations

Slackerbucks

Thanks to Matt Riot for leading me here. I was a long time forum lurker and reader back in the early-mid aughts (OG, icmag, riu), family life intervened for a few years, and once I got back into it, felt lost among the shiny endless cookies bullshit on IG. I’ll probably continue to mostly lurk, but wanted to say hi in the meantime. Thanks for having me!

Not sure if this will generate any response, but I was wondering what would be the best subforum here to start a horribly self-indulgent and exceedingly wordy grow journal?

I have spent a long time underground and since my nerdy tales of growing, etc are akin to a sedative for my lovely wife, I'm looking for a place to spew my thoughts, experiences, in addition to showing off my stable of fillies (moms). Any guidance is appreciated. Thanks!

Not sure if this will generate any response, but I was wondering what would be the best subforum here to start a horribly self-indulgent and exceedingly wordy grow journal?

I have spent a long time underground and since my nerdy tales of growing, etc are akin to a sedative for my lovely wife, I'm looking for a place to spew my thoughts, experiences, in addition to showing off my stable of fillies (moms). Any guidance is appreciated. Thanks!
Slide into whatever forum suits your growing tech! :exactly:

Back