Grape x Grape xGrape.....

Toasty22

I'm not going to sit here and say I'm a true breeder. More of a "pollen chucker", but I've learned a few things over the years. First off ime almost always the plant will take on most, if not all the males characteristics. That being said, stay away from using any ol male.
Now I had a cross of a male Grape Krush crossed to Grape Ape x's Purple Urkle. Yes that's Snowhigh's 3x's Grape. So I crossed that to the Pink Panther x's Grape Krush. I got lucky and of 2 beans I got 2 females. I grew both out, one was smaller and kinda runty, but the one that looked good got too big, and gave her the chop.I was about to start flowering a crop, and had a little extra room so I flowered it out. DAM I wish I had kept cuttings of thr better one as the "runt" turned into a beaut. Nice big colas, got a great yield etc....but it didn't purp on me lol, but that's cool.
The smoke was even better than the plant. Although the large colas didn't have the best structure, meaning the large buds broke to nice half dollar sized nugs.
I'll give my first ever smoke report on this one as it is POTANT!
Ease of grow- very easy. It responded well to heavy of light feedings.
Finished in 8 weeks, but let it go a few days longer in the dark.
The oder was nothing extra ordinary, but after a few week cure. Pretty nice 7/10, but not a big problem if smell during growth is an issue.
Potency...10/10!!! My god, although it was definitely indica dom, it gives a REAL strong sativa high. I mean to the point of getting lost in your own neighborhood, lil paranoia, I have tried a LOT of strains, and since its as potant as anything I've ever tried!!!!!
Duration of high 2-4 hours, with one bong rip. The paranoia morphs into creativity, and hunger. For any musicians out there....wow.
Tric coverage. Heavy. Not the real long trics, but tons of the smaller types.
Well if I left anything out let me know, and ill update.
Very pleased with this one, and I will continue to do pheno hunts. There are DEF better phenos, as the one I chopped woulda been epic, but who knew?
I'm keeping this one as a permanent strain in all my gardens, along with my Blue Wreck, and Sweet tooth. Both of thoes are crazy good, but this one tops em in potency, and keeps up with yield.
Well thanks for taking the time to read.
Look forward to sharing this smoke with friends, and the ones I've already shared it with have all been blown away.
Peace,
Toasty

guessin' the next step would be tolerance......if it is all that in a nutshell potency than smoke only for two weeks straight....and if still kickin' your ass you may have found your grail......

thanks for the report...

ganj on.....

ahh

I forgot to mention tolerance. I've been smoking on it for several weeks now. To be ho nest, from the leack of an intence smell I hesitated on trying it. I love my Seet Tooth and Blue Wreck, but after 2 weeks, as someone mentioned, it doesn't get me to the place it once had. I've recently smoked Chem Dog, "Original Ghost cut" Jackie O, and several others. All very good. Grown excellently, GREAT bag appeals yade yada, but it never got me even cloes to The ST or BW, let alone this grape. Everyone who has tried it has had the same reply.
I oncr, a few years ago had a cut of Grape Ape that was AWSOME. Grew form 3 inch clone to 3 1/2 foot donky dick colas in 8 weeks ( I WISH I S1'd it :( ) but lost the genetics when I moved. That plant tasted just like grape jollly ranchers, turned PURPLE!!!!! and was very strong. It had this grape medly beat in every way except potency. When I lived in NY I may have had something as, or maybe more potent (on first smoke than this) but never had enough to hit a wall. Hopefully ill get to share this smoke with others.
If ANYONR has thr Grape Ape I tried to describe, I might concider trading clones. I would need to see some evidence tho. That was indeed the best ALL AROUND plant I ever had. The one that got away.
Peace,
Toasty

Back