GMO x Sour Saunders/Sour Diesel bx2

EyezRealLow

Greetings Cabana

Here some of 7 really gassy, fumey and stanky ladies from PUTS. I appreciate them greatly already.
Yeah, those with sharp vision might spot there's a couple of nannas - stress like light leaks, rich soil, close to the LEDs is provoking the genetics, but a couple of seeds doesn't bother me when it's gassy dank like this.

These pics are a bit mixed, but there's a week left on them, I think. I can't really let them go longer.

Grown under 189W LEDs, cheapo soil, Biobizz Fishmix and Grow in veg and Grow in half of the flower time, then Canna Terra Flores, and PK 14/15 between week 4-6 of flower.

I can't find many of the vegetative pictures, but here's a couple of them in veg and flower.

They were stretchy in 3,5L even more so in 10L, very vigorous, good for SCROG, most are good to heavy yielders, it seems, of very gummy resin, some is more grainy, but some is just so sticky.

If you're a beginner that knows how to top, train, stake, bind stretchy plants then it'll be a fun experience for you to cultivate these.
Let them more or less dry out between watering.
Clean non-fertiliser water for the last month, they seem to like it.
The soil properly have just enough for that month.

Nearing day 80 soon, pics are not up to that date. Will give them a week, I think that's enough, but we'll see.

Faul diesel'y Chem scents abounds, I thought there was a dieseltruck running nearby recently, but it was just my resin covered upper lip, some are more Sour, grapefruit, 🍋citron/limes mixed with sulphuric garlic, overripe honeydew melon, blood/meat, decaying flesh, bad breath.

The most halitosis garbage stinky one is also reminicitant of peanut butter combined with all the stank.

With laid back effects from a hit, at least the ones I've sampled.
Not as heady or racy as a couple other lines I've tried, kind of relaxing and anxiolytic really. I haven't had that effect from herb for a while.
But, it was an early sample.

The most halitosis one is translating good into taste via the Mighty vape.

I have a bud shot fetish apparently, will get some more zoomed out pics for ya.

Snapchat-51128081.jpgSnapchat-1748344741.jpgSnapchat-393056310.jpgSnapchat-441304596.jpgScreenshot_20240113_233535_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpgScreenshot_20240113_233503_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpgScreenshot_20240113_233453_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpgScreenshot_20240113_233433_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpgScreenshot_20240109_233324_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpgScreenshot_20240109_233301_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg

Last edited:
Back