Gh 2020

rockymtnbuds

The Dr is in
This year I’m planning to start my plants in the greenhouse then bring them out to the garden area. They’ll be closer to the house and covered by the security camera and motion sensors. Hopefully the dogs will be more help this year.
From seed I’m sprouting....
Lemon Haze from Loran
C99 pineapple pheno x Panama Red from Wally Duck
Strawberry Hill from CBF
Chocolate Trip
Jack Herer
Some of these beans are mighty old so I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
Still waiting to see what clones will join the line up but it looks like I’ll have C99 and more of the BTG.

Reactions: 180
It all sounds like a solid plan to me Rocky and hopefully Mans best friend will be there in the end...Good luck to you and your grow and please leave me a seat up front....take care n stay safe.

Last edited:
I am pulling up a seat in front row, looking forward to seeing the wally duck c99 x panama red. Best wishes for you rocky:D

2b2s

Looking forward to seeing how the C99 pineapple pheno x Panama Red goes, I have 3 Genius x Panama that we’re just flipped TK flower. No where near as much stretching as I would have thought in face two of them have really stubby fat fans and they are all really squat. Hopefully they show sex soon enough.

I just checked the seeds and almost all have sprouted. The C99 x PR have to be at least 15 years old and all but 1 have sprouted. Tomorrow I’ll start planting.

Just finished planting my sprouts. Out of 4 packs of seeds most if not all sprouted. A couple beans need another day or two.
Sad to report I don’t have a single sprout out of the Strawberry Hill. I’ll give them a couple more days and keep my fingers crossed.
:puffpuffpass:

E0FD402B-E1DB-4E76-AC8F-4D0E5F789BA5.jpg

Last edited:
Yum Lemon Haze and Jack Herer both sound Great to these ears haven't had the chance to try either but I here the Jack is pretty awesome! Thanks for posting up your grow and sharing with us.....

Peace

Back