Germanys decriminalization to come into effect on 01.04

I don't get the 50gram possession at home when you can legally grow three plants... it will automatically make every home grower a criminal after their first harvest.... it's almost impossible NOT to get 50 grams from three plants.

It looks like Germany is approaching legalization the same way as we did in Canada, slowly with odd starting regulations. We are allowed 4 plants and can carry 30g (Recreational side). Medical can grow either 25 indoors, 10 outdoor or 19 indoor and 5 outdoor at a time (They used to have way higher limits but Health Canada limited everyone to 5g a day prescriptions). We have storage limits as well.

It’s for dried flower.

You have to pick the buds you like to dry and dispose the rest immediately.
If that is really the case, then germinate the seed, plant it when its ready, go straight to 12/12, then in a months time, start another... etc etc etc...

It looks like Germany is approaching legalization the same way as we did in Canada, slowly with odd starting regulations. We are allowed 4 plants and can carry 30g (Recreational side). Medical can grow either 25 indoors, 10 outdoor or 19 indoor and 5 outdoor at a time (They used to have way higher limits but Health Canada limited everyone to 5g a day prescriptions). We have storage limits as well.
I'm not aware of any storage limits Hazy... what is it?

1125 g for indoor, 3750 g for outdoor and 1875 g for combo. That's what it was when they changed to the ACMPR program. I am not sure off hand if the Cannabis Act wiped that out or not.

If that is really the case, then germinate the seed, plant it when its ready, go straight to 12/12, then in a months time, start another... etc etc etc...
Nah, I am gonna try to found a club, that way I can go bonkers regarding plant count.

Currently planning a club for 50-100 people.

1125 g for indoor, 3750 g for outdoor and 1875 g for combo. That's what it was when they changed to the ACMPR program. I am not sure off hand if the Cannabis Act wiped that out or not.
I could always be wrong, but I think the new regs wiped that all out... I'll check in a couple of days, but I'm too tired right now.

Any cool Germany specific strains?
Well not really, we have a few clone onlys from the hanfburg days.

- Sweet Berlin
(Top44 selection)

- Jaggen
(Jack Flash selection)

- Grüne Hessin
(Jaggen x Warlock)

- New Zealand
(selected from seeds brought from New Zealand)

What's popular down there?
Hype stuff and the classic 90s Holland old school stuff.

They love to throw around generic terms like Haze and Kush and most recently Cali.

People here love haze / sweet / fruity / dessert and to some extent gassy smells and flavours.
[at least from what I hear / read / see]

The Chemdogs and their progeny’s are recently gaining more traction, but mostly with homegrowers.

The Pharmacies are flooded with Cookies and it’s crosses.

Back