G-1000

You going for super couchlock stoney or some euphoric cerebral feel as well? IMO, Range of 5% to 50% amber trichomes is usually my window, depending on the strain, flavor and high I’m looking for of course
Yeah i usually shoot for 5 to 10 percent amber. I don't think I have ever gone 50, but have been thinking about it just for some sleep meds. I am day 61 right now and was planning to go a week from today. One looks a lil more like TK and has longer internode spacing, and the other one looks a bit more like T1000 with a bit tighter structure. If I didn't live in a prohibitive state, I would post some pics of my girls. Maybe one day

Last edited:
Yeah i usually shoot for 5 to 10 percent amber. I don't think I have ever gone 50, but have been thinking about it just for some sleep meds. I am day 61 right now and was planning to go a week from today. One looks a lil more like TK and has longer interned spacing, and the other one looks a bit more like T1000 with a bit tighter structure. If I didn't live in a prohibitive state, I would post some pics of my girls. Maybe one day
I'm guessing that the T-1000 pheno will be great for your sleep meds without the extra time. That stuff puts me out almost too fast every time.

Yeah i usually shoot for 5 to 10 percent amber. I don't think I have ever gone 50, but have been thinking about it just for some sleep meds. I am day 61 right now and was planning to go a week from today. One looks a lil more like TK and has longer interned spacing, and the other one looks a bit more like T1000 with a bit tighter structure. If I didn't live in a prohibitive state, I would post some pics of my girls. Maybe one day
Understand that, glad you got a leaner in each direction 👌

Back