Fish food

gangster

Hey guys and gals, been a long time. I’m Fisheatkush on instadork. Been on the forums way before then. Still growing a doing a bit more breeding.

Now I have some Box sets available as well as my other projects.

Here’s a little bit of my work.

Green weed-
Topanga canyon pure kush x (Dogwalker Og x Rootbeer). I got the Dw x RBbc2 f2(Rootbeer), from the late Stoney, and made by Liontree farms. The Rootbeer is obviously non other than Meangene. I took a male from that and hit Topanga. Hunted a large group, found a male and hit a bunch of OG’s and kushes.

This is Wills Og.

OG kush x Green weed. These are up next for a new male hunt to further this project.

IMG_3274.jpeg
IMG_4969.jpeg

Good to see you bro I love you box sets you got running right now, post them up for every to see!
Thanks my man!

Birds like grapes f2 box set

(Grape ape x Grape soda skunk) x Bird bath f2

I made the f1s in 21’ outside at 6300’ and found some real quick finishing ladies with nice grapes, skunks and hashy ladies. I’ve continued the line outside for the last couple seasons and made f3s this summer/fall, as well as hybrids. My work is always small batch one offs. I don’t make things twice. I just work them more if I enjoy them.

Each box set contains 13 packs, a special 1of1 strain specific to that box, a couple freebies and a gift. 15 packs total for 300.

IMG_4541.pngIMG_4523.jpegIMG_4522.jpeg
View attachment IMG_4533.mov

Here’s a few more of my lists of stuff I have available in case anyone is interested. I’ll slam some shots in here along the way.

The Green weed line is being ran by a bunch of people now. The Blg f2 line is new and not ran yet. The ordered are all tried, true, tested and shred!

Happy New years everyone!

IMG_3313.pngIMG_3314.pngIMG_3316.png

I’m currently running a bunch of gdp x blg f2 to hunt for a male to make a gdp bc1 and more grape things. I miss the old school purple/grapes!

These are the singles I have available from my newest Blg f2 project. I’m doing 2for100 plus a freebie pk. So 3 for 100 after the freebie.

69DE91CF-92F1-4E3F-BADE-80295F0130E6.jpeg
Here’s a few of the females outside this summer.
Wet gloves 21
IMG_3227.jpeg
Bantam Iceez
IMG_3120.jpeg
Platinum lcg
IMG_2898.jpeg
Blockberry, Blockhead buds breeder cut
IMG_2892.jpeg

Bo Jackson axed at 63 days. She's an accidental cross I made my first indoor grow to harvest.

Like many of us I would keep and collect bagseeds that were found in killer herb. These seeds were from the late 90s/early 00s, and their lineage is a mystery. I can tell you they are dank, kushy and reminiscent of old school weed.
IMG_7411.jpeg

Cheetah Mintz 2, my keeper bred by Umami seeds. This girl is way tasty! Hard to describe, but she’s tasty to the roach.IMG_7395.jpeg

Original Diesel x Sour by Stoney.
This girl reeks of Sour in a great way. Slap some gas on it and that’s her.
IMG_7367.jpeg

Back