First ~SfvTk91

Are you hand watering? Looks prime for some Blumats or another system.
I wand water because that's just a mini hut for lil seed hunts and testing retest. With leds they dont dry up like the hps days even late In flower. I got those cheap leds from a quiter and built that mini set up. I can run 28 one gallons packed in there for seed sogs or 8 5 gallon mini shrubs. It was just built out of trash gear laying around.. about 280 watts to 300 with fans to sort threw 28 seed runs and retest if things will go to the main room

What did you like about these two keepers that you’re running? These are three killer varieties together ❤️ should be something special.

What did you like about these two keepers that you’re running? These are three killer varieties together ❤️ should be something special.
I grown all 3 of the cuts In the mix extensively threw the yrs that make this cross and the 2 i kept where sfv TERPS On better structured plants and better looking then the sfv or tk or the fuggly runt 91..there was some longer flowering ones that i put outside to get hit with some grimlato pollen. But they have to be rerun and stress tested and passed out to homies to smoke test them before they go into main room circulation .

Back