Family Feud

trashsstash

I’m making this post looking for any additional info that might be out there about the Family Feud.

Genetics are (triangle kush x purple urkle)#9 x (triangle kush x purple urkle) “T-1000”

I’ve grown t-1000 s1s and a couple G-1000s, and it’s amazing every time. The s1s are gassy grapes and look gorgeous even outside.

I gotta know more about this TKU9 and the keeper of Family Feud. They have to be different enough from the T-1000 since we’re seeing both still used in current projects, right? I’ll be popping my Domestic Disturbance regardless, I’m just curious lol

@Nspecta

I’m making this post looking for any additional info that might be out there about the Family Feud.

Genetics are (triangle kush x purple urkle)#9 x (triangle kush x purple urkle) “T-1000”

I’ve grown t-1000 s1s and a couple G-1000s, and it’s amazing every time. The s1s are gassy grapes and look gorgeous even outside.

I gotta know more about this TKU9 and the keeper of Family Feud. They have to be different enough from the T-1000 since we’re seeing both still used in current projects, right? I’ll be popping my Domestic Disturbance regardless, I’m just curious lol

@Nspecta
Hey Trashsstash,

I'm terrible at describing plants, I try though...

The TKU9...was one of my selections from growing out 35 Triangle Kush x Purple Urkle seeds...it is a popcorn nugget plant, extremely frosty, dark purple, quick flower, stinky (grapey & skunky), and potent. It was extremely flavorful and the potency was a lot stronger than many of its sisters.

The TKU9 x T1000 is a big chunky blend of both the #9 and T1000...she also seems to breed pretty nice.

For a time I was living in Eugene and I wasn't able to grow. I was getting a lot of the Old Family Purple that was grown really well from a dispensary. Whoever was growing it had a phenotype without any skunk in it at all. It had more of a floral fruit (pussy) scent and flavor that was reminiscent of the Paonia Purple Paralyzer (the effects were a nice soft float down into relaxation as apposed to the T-1000 that knocks you out with one or two punches). When I read nspecta's Instagram report of the T-1000 saying it was skunkier than the OFP, I just assumed that meant the T-1000 had the skunk and the OFP didn't. So, I kinda thought that this skunky OFP that I have is specail because it is skunky like the T-1000 (and has the same effects as the T-1000, it knocks me out) but now I realize that the skunk is a normal part of the OFP.
For what it is worth, my OFP F2R doesn't have any skunk in it, smelled like candy before the harvest.
Seems to me that this entire Family is full of true gems, and a variety of them. I will be holding onto some of these keepers forever.

Back