Face on Fire

It's been a while since I completed this run, but it remains one of my favourite hunts in terms of personal preference. Everything in the pack had some merit to it, but I got a bit unlucky with a mostly male population - in the end I flowered out 3 females to finish. When I think of gassy OGs with outstanding mouth coating, the Face on Fire always comes to mind. A couple plants were quite lanky and needed staking, classic OG structure - but produced beautiful crowned buds and had some dope flavours.

#1 was a tall, sturdy plant that stacked well. It wasn't very sweet, just pure petrol.
#2 was lanky and branchy, needed a lot of staking. It produced round golf balls nugs that was dripping with tropical citrus terps. Lemon, lemon and candy all in one. Excellent flavor with long-lasting mouth coating.
#3 was balanced between the two, a little more sturdy, but maintaining the golf-ball nug structure. Flavour sat in the middle with tropical citrus and fuel.

The potential in these packs is crazy. I can understand why so many breeders have made their own selections and worked them into their lines.

Attachments

• fof1.jpg
    fof1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • face on fire 1.jpg
    face on fire 1.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 9
  • face on fire 2.jpg
    face on fire 2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 9
  • face on fire 3.jpg
    face on fire 3.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 9
It's been a while since I completed this run, but it remains one of my favourite hunts in terms of personal preference. Everything in the pack had some merit to it, but I got a bit unlucky with a mostly male population - in the end I flowered out 3 females to finish. When I think of gassy OGs with outstanding mouth coating, the Face on Fire always comes to mind. A couple plants were quite lanky and needed staking, classic OG structure - but produced beautiful crowned buds and had some dope flavours.

#1 was a tall, sturdy plant that stacked well. It wasn't very sweet, just pure petrol.
#2 was lanky and branchy, needed a lot of staking. It produced round golf balls nugs that was dripping with tropical citrus terps. Lemon, lemon and candy all in one. Excellent flavor with long-lasting mouth coating.
#3 was balanced between the two, a little more sturdy, but maintaining the golf-ball nug structure. Flavour sat in the middle with tropical citrus and fuel.

The potential in these packs is crazy. I can understand why so many breeders have made their own selections and worked them into their lines.
Are you keeping all phenos? Always so hard to pick sometimes with multiple “keepers”.

Back