Eyup

Syrup

Hows it going?

I'm (Golden) Syrup/Gsyrup/GSzz from Yorkshire in the UK - I've been growing since the first plant at the bottom of my Grans garden aged 16, over half of my life at this point! Some of you might know me from other boards or found me if you've ever looked into my friend Oldtimer1. I've been active both online and offline for around 15 years, having been a mod on UK420 for a lot of those years, working in the hydro industry managing shops in my local community for all of those years, and more recently since 2021 releasing seeds I've made under "Turnspit Genetics" using genetics shared with me by Oldtimer1 - with an ever added importance of perserving his work with his blessings since we regretfully lost him in 2022 after suffering from a stroke.

I'll be making a post over in the breeders section about Turnspit, but for now I'm excited to get involved and learn the lay of the land.

Catch ya in a bit.

.....grew some of his “haze" that we repro’d in the early 2000’s

Yes its a nice line, similar but different to other "hazes". I really like the hybrids made with them and the lines ot1 made with them (like Celia), I only really find the kind of highs I really like in haze and ot1 lines.

Yes its a nice line, similar but different to other "hazes". I really like the hybrids made with them and the lines ot1 made with them (like Celia), I only really find the kind of highs I really like in haze and ot1 lines.
ot1 was more [slight] hybrid than “real” joke]hazes[... BUT is the only haze so far that didn’t hit me with some sedation....

OT1 may not have been as potent

but liked every pheno and the high was fun and active..and so sativa

OT1 may not have been as potent

but liked every pheno and the high was fun and active..and so sativa

hehe the idea of getting high is to have fun, right? I do very much agree with your sentiments though, I think the fun is missing from alot of cannabis, sadly.

Eyup marra (not Yorkshire but not far off!), I've seen you about doing your thing of sharing knowledge over on UK420 - good to see you here!

Back