Drippers

burnie

Have seen several around the stem drippers . Just wondering how well they work . Any experience with usin` them ? Thought there was a thread on them , but can`t find it . Thanks
peace

Clay pellets....hydroton . BTW , no calcium to amount to anything in water here . Be using GH and Lucas formula .
peace

I'd use 1/4" soaker hose (the recycled rubber type hose, not plastic with holes drilled in it) to make the drip rings. Use a large needle or similar to poke a hole every few inches if needed. I also use these soaker hoses as "airstones" in my reservoirs and bubble cloners. Cheap and easy to replace as needed.

I'd use 1/4" soaker hose (the recycled rubber type hose, not plastic with holes drilled in it) to make the drip rings. Use a large needle or similar to poke a hole every few inches if needed. I also use these soaker hoses as "airstones" in my reservoirs and bubble cloners. Cheap and easy to replace as needed.

Hey sis:puffpuffpass:

Drip clean!

Ya got that right! Definitely use Drip Clean by House & Garden. Burnie, it doesn't matter how much calcium you have in your water bro! You'll get mineral deposits from the nutrients anyway. That can & will cause problems. Since H&G's inception here in the US, I've used Drip Clean, and I've never had any dripper/sprayer problems. No matter what nutes I've used. Because they're all made of salts. WARNING! The first time you introduce Drip Clean to your Rez, be sure to add only a half a dose on the first day, then add the rest of the dose the second day. If your plants experience desalinization too quickly, they'll wilt very badly! Drip Clean is great, but be sure you read the label carefully! If you can't see well put on some glasses. I've seen one person miss the decimal point, and really fuck up their show!

Reactions: FLM
Back