Doing some candies today

ClearBarbedFunk

Invalid Email Users
So I used 10oz of candy, and 5 grms of hash oil. See how many candies I get and then will know the dose.

The math is really messing me up, I made one plain candy in the mold and it weighs out to 2.5 grams.

Think I may have put to much hash in there cause I'm thinking it comes out to 110 mg per candy, jeez I hope not, lol. Just have to wait and see how many total candies I get per batch I guess.

Have been licking the spoon and don't feel much after 1/2 hr, I did decarb, 225 for 30 mins.

First timer lol

Up a Tree

I got my Liqueurs down to 1/4 gr of my good DI hash/kief per 2oz of finished product

and officially dont condone more than 2 shots of 1oz...

but the bad-ass chick that disk-golfs topless just to throw off the dude golfers hammered back 2/3 of a bottle one night and still out golfed 1/2 the dudes there...

but maybe they were distracted...

golf!.jpg

Well I put to much hash oil in the batch, ended up adding another 10oz bag of chocolate to the mix and still to much hash, tastes like weed.

Did 100 candies, so using 5 grams of hash oil, gives 50mg dose per candy. Once I was done I hate a half of one and didn't last a hr, reason I was up at 3am today, passed out in the recliner prolly around 6:30 pm.

Oh well next go I hope turns out better, used dark chocolate this batch, next I'm gonna use some white candy.

use silicon candy olds. the stuff won't stick to them and they're dishwasher safe. I use them tlo make shroom chocolates

i was wondering how consistent the dosing is from piece to piece, are there 'hot spots' that may have more oil? or does it pretty much work itself out to be even across the batch? same goes for other medibles i guess.

sounds like you'll be having some fun :thumbsup:

i was wondering how consistent the dosing is from piece to piece, are there 'hot spots' that may have more oil? or does it pretty much work itself out to be even across the batch? same goes for other medibles i guess.

sounds like you'll be having some fun :thumbsup:

Guess you would have to have some tested to find out. Cheeba chews test consistently at 70mg per chew.

The chocolate is at 145f and it seems the hash oil melts right in evenly.

CBF , any more ya` think is too strong...send `em to me . I`ll analyze `em and babble back to ya` with a report !! lol

Received some feedback on the candies,

I`m not a heavy smoker/toker but have a big tolerance . As medicine , I`d say one in morning and one in evening . 2 gives a nice lil` buzz . 3 gives me the shakes , rubber legs , slow talking and functioning ......plus the dreaded paranoia and super bad cotton mouth . I`d say doseage is spot on....just need to know how to take and use `em . Thanks for the offer . Hope this measly feedback helps ya` figure out doseages and if ya` need another guinea pig...just holler !!

So from the feedback, I'm going to stick to present formula, and see how others do with um.

Edibles most times just knock me out. I'll be chilling waiting for some kinda something to happen, and 3 or 4 hrs later I'll come to.

My nephew gave me a OMG drink awhile back, wife made me go to bed, as I was babbling and nodding in and out, I awoke flat on my back, mouth wide open, and bladder pain like no other, musta whizzed 3/4 gals, I swear the back of my throat was dry and cracked.

These candies, I just need one in the eve, and I'm good, sleep like the dead.

Back