DMAN SEEDS for SEA Sativa trades.

DMAN

Just chillin’
Staff member
2017 stock. 2024 germ tests yielded 90% results.

Power Load

The original UK Cheese crossed with a beastly Super Silver Spice male. The UK Cheese is legendary for her unique terp profile, and sheer potency. Super Silver Spice is an Endless Sky (Iranian Indica x Grenadine) Bx1 that I developed from Doc Greenthumb stock in the mid 2000's. A single short statured, strong stemmed, and very potent Power Load F1 female was chosen as the Mother to yield the F2 generation. As this strain stretches very little once flowering is induced, expect overall shorter plants that may need a couple of extra weeks of veg time to increase yields.

Flowering time: 9 weeks.
Yield: Dependent on growing environment, techniques and skills used.

Exotic Spice

An extremely trichome laden Kali Mist x Bubblegum (both circa 2008 original Serious Seeds stock) Mother was crossed with the same Super Silver Spice male used for the Power Load hybrid. The Kali Mist x Bubble Mother is a trichome bomb, that leans slightly Sativa in leaf structure. She yields potent, dense buds that have a very gassy aroma. The SSS male has added even more trichomes to the offspring, and has somewhat sweetened up the gassy aroma. 3 Select pheno's were chosen as Mothers for the F2 generation. One columnar with very dense flower structure, and 2 pheno's that lean toward the Sativa side in height/flower structure.

Dream Team

Three very old school Cannabis strains have been brought together to form a most formidable team of Pro’s. White Widow (’95 Aloha) x Ice Princess (Bro’s Grimm ‘04) x Bubblegum (Serious ‘04). Three select phenotypes of this F1 hybrid were chosen as mothers, and pollinated by a single F1 Brother. This strain leans heavily to the Indica side of the spectrum while growing, and finishes with a hard hitting Indica high. Expect wide variation in the F2 population due to the diversity of the three Mothers…basically a pheno-hunters dream.

CBX

CBX is a cross of the original UK Cheese pollinated by a BubbaX male. BubbaX is Katsu's Bubba Kush cut crossed with a raydavies X13 (G13 x Apollo 13 x Thai) male. The F1 offspring revealed a stellar Pineapple aroma phenotype that has been kept in the stable for a decade now.

In the recent quest to find a suitable F1 male to work the line to F2, two more very aromatic (fruity/sweet) F1 Mothers were selected for pollination, along with the decade old Pineapple phenotype. The F2 population will show some minor variation due to the diversity of the three Mothers used. These variations will be subtle and height related, as flower structure was very close on all three Mothers. CBX leans to the Sativa side in overall plant height, but is quite manageable, and rarely goes past 8 weeks to finish.

Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks

Full documentation of all listed strains can be found on IG @dmanseeds

I’m looking for any/all SEA (South East Asian) varietals.

IMG_1602.jpeg

Wonderful! Dunno if it was from you, but i think it was dragon that shared some bubba cheese beans. Left them in a large room overnight, the entire room smelled like cheddar the next morning! (maybe he gave me starts, hard to remember from back that far...Az days)

I keep picturing that Exotic Spice outdoors, what it would do here in the Willamette Valley with the bubblegum mold resistance and the Mist structure. Sounds like a very special marriage. A bit bias, I love that earlier Kali Mist that Simon had. Trying to remember the other name for it back in the day, maybe Western Winds…. Anyways, sorry for the ramble…. Just loving the mindset on that Exotic Spice cross 👌

Back