Di Wee Dalat Grow Tubes

4 Dragons

Hi All,

Back on Cannabisworld there was a user named Di Wee Dalat that I'm sure people on here remember. Towards the end of CW Di Wee went to China and had some tall skinny grow tubes made for him to do super SOG. He did start up a website and started selling them about 9 years ago. Does anyone remember them?

Tanks in advance,
4D

Yes I remember him growing and doing some threads with these deep tubes but never seen any in action close up but he is still a member here just hasn't posted in a blue M.O.O.N. ;)

I noted in sprouting seeds that the roots automatically wanted to go deep in the soil. However, the little pods didn't allow it. I am hypothesizing that if the seedlings are allowed to grow deep roots at the get go could lead to bigger plants.

I too am very very interested in knowing where to get some of these you mention. Or, I need to figure out how to make them.

Thank you for the post.

great guy.....got me the SoCal G13, DWD, and others.........many yr's back remember him saying he had a select pheno from an OGK x Blueberry cross that was a mover.....

hope he's well.....

ganj on......

Matter of fact, I do. I even have a box of those 6x6x18". But then, he did another thread and maybe that's the one I'm thinking of. Was in contact with him for quite a while after CW went down and then he seemingly disappeared. Be nice to see'm back around.

Are they all connected? I seem to remember that there were a bunch of them together so you could just throw soil on the top and brush the leftover right into the pots. I'm thinking now that there have been such an improvement on LED's the two combined could be perfect. Bunch of three gram buds on a stick, LOL!

How is your OG looking these days? I have Candy haze in bean form and would love to put those two together some day...

Good to see you Ghost! : )

great guy.....got me the SoCal G13, DWD, and others.........many yr's back remember him saying he had a select pheno from an OGK x Blueberry cross that was a mover.....

hope he's well.....

ganj on......

I gave him Pacific's G13/Blackwidow and he was going to take that SoCal G13 ( How was it? ) and I think Airbourne and put all three together. Wonder if he he ever did it. Sure did love his story of how he came about the Dalat! I just met someone who is from out that way and has been to the farm...

Last edited:
"his" socal g13 was potent ,though for me i noticed [possibly] inbreeding
lack of vigour i have seldom experienced

Man , I have a shitload of the D60H Deepots & racks that hold like 16 or 20 of the tubes. They are boxed up in my garage & have been for years. I ran a couple of grows in them & the yield was great. Problem was , it took a boatload of clones to fill one 1000 watt light. I think each rack holds 16 or 20 tubes & you can fit 12 racks easily under a 1000 watter.

I started some DWD X nl5haze indoors. Gave them to my friend and they are now basking in the Cali sunshine at 16'. Will try to get my friend to take some snaps.
Can't wait to get some of this for myself. :c1:

i made an assload of these beans and sent them all to someone down in SoCal.

Back