Danimal’s 2024 Breeding Project

Morning y’all. For those that don’t know me. I’ve been growing since 93. Started making seeds last year for myself. Just sprouted my first ones a couple months ago Nov of 23. Took clones off of those a couple weeks ago. Gonna start vegging them this week so thought I’d start this journal. To be 💯 clear I’ve got no idea what I’m doing when it comes to breeding. I’m definitely just chucking pollen at this point. I can only do 1 to 3 strains at a time with hopefully multiple phenos of each strain. I’d love to do more but unfortunately this is all the room I have for side projects. Thank you.

Last edited:
Morning y’all. For those that don’t know me. I’ve been growing since 93. Started making seeds last year for myself. Just sprouted my first ones a couple months ago Nov of 23. Took clones off of those a couple weeks ago. Gonna start begging them this week so thought I’d start this journal. To be 💯 clear I’ve got no idea what I’m doing when it comes to breeding. I’m definitely just chucking pollen at this point. I can only do 1 to 3 strains at a time with hopefully multiple phenos of each strain. I’d love to do more but unfortunately this is all the room I have for side projects. Thank you.
Every breeder starts by pollen chucking. Even if they have a plan without the experience it is a learning experience. That knowledge constantly grows with every grow/cross. Welcome to the breeder bug, I hope you love it as much as I do.

awhh what a gorgeous doggo! My friend had a king Shepard, they're sooo freaking smart!
Ya this guy is super smart. He’s beyond loyal too. Dude literally never leaves my side…like never, every bathroom break, every shower he’s right there. I’ve got 3 dogs but the other two are normally running the property and doing their own thing. We just lost this dudes brother in October. Super sad but he had a good life for the 10 years he blessed us with. Thankfully this guy is super healthy for his age. Here’s a picture of him and his brother around 7 years ago. IMG_2382.jpeg

Back