CSI purple Strain Information

urbansailor

Hi CSI & Fellow Growers,

I am a medical user and home grower. I smoke to relax me and alleviate my restless leg syndrome.

The only two strains I have found to work is mandlebrots royal kush and grand daddy purp.

These strains all seem to have purple genetics woven through. Purple indica strains seem to work best. Especially strains high in mercene and linalool.

In saying all that, it seems CSI keeps a well cherished old school purple inventory & I'm looking to get a floral pungent strain high in mercene and linalool.

I've been looking @ his grand daddy purple, purple indica & purple urkle. But there is not much explanation on these strains.

I would appreciate anyone's recommendations on his purple strains and on the strains I'm interested in. I am not interested in purple energizing strains.

Much love

Hi CSI & Fellow Growers,

I am a medical user and home grower. I smoke to relax me and alleviate my restless leg syndrome.

The only two strains I have found to work is mandlebrots royal kush and grand daddy purp.

These strains all seem to have purple genetics woven through. Purple indica strains seem to work best. Especially strains high in mercene and linalool.

In saying all that, it seems CSI keeps a well cherished old school purple inventory & I'm looking to get a floral pungent strain high in mercene and linalool.

I've been looking @ his grand daddy purple, purple indica & purple urkle. But there is not much explanation on these strains.

I would appreciate anyone's recommendations on his purple strains and on the strains I'm interested in. I am not interested in purple energizing strains.

Much love
Thanks for your patience Urbansailor.

Purple Urkle is definitely high in myrcene with a bit of Linalool. GrandDaddy is right there too. I personally love the Purple Indica high when well grown and would love to see how she does for other people as she's not very widespread and has almost disappeared in the last 20 years.

With that said...describing strains is often not my specialty.

Curious, have you tried much Cherry Pie? It is extremely high in Myrcene.

Hi CSI & Fellow Growers,

Much love
I have a friend with fibromyalgia and the mendo purp does wonders for him. He uses more potent strains for his pain, relaxation etc. Just a thought brother. I hope you find a couple strains that make life more manageable for you. Much love 🙏

Back