CSI - My Journey Thru Genetics

Now that the haze of 4/20 yesterday has lifted I want to give a firm handshake & an enormous THANK YOU to @Nspecta for the arrival of my order on 4/20 You've outdone yourself once again thru both generosity & geneticsView attachment 360362
Wow, which were the packs you purchased? Thats an impressive haul and some very nice crosses! Was this order from the 420 sale? Im still waiting patiently for my order to arrive. Im sub'd here!

They were listed on CSI site under regular seeds/Pirates of The Emerald Triangle but are now gone. You can still find other seed banks carrying them. I'm guessing Nspecta depleted his stock/cleaning out the fridge and making room for the new stuff

Bubblegum IX (Indiana Bubblegum x 2009 Bubblegum)​

Ahhhh man, i don't want to spend anymore money. lol. Now i'm thinkin, and thinkin ain't never good. I'm going thru 5 packs of his bubble gum S1's this year to find a keeper. Now, wheels are spinning. Thanks for the link. Dang it. Where's my checkbook. If their Reg seeds then CSI is the man to seek a great BBGUM male from.

Ahhhh man, i don't want to spend anymore money. lol. Now i'm thinkin, and thinkin ain't never good. I'm going thru 5 packs of his bubble gum S1's this year to find a keeper. Now, wheels are spinning. Thanks for the link. Dang it. Where's my checkbook. If their Reg seeds then CSI is the man to seek a great BBGUM male from.
Can’t wait to see the keeper!!! I have been wanting a bubblegum

Can’t wait to see the keeper!!! I have been wanting a bubblegum
If I find one I might post it. Maybe not. I'm pretty old school when it comes to sharing online. Even though I'm medical. I don't trust it. I used to think i was just paranoid. Now, not to sure. However, I do love to see what all the kids are doing. It seems they started growing with 5 or 6 years of experience right out of the gate, for the most part. BBgum was my favorite back in the 90's. It stood out bigtime. I was able to stick it to a wall and leave it for an hour, my memory may be iffy on this one. The high was slightly trippy. Full bubblegum flavor. I've wanted it ever since. Never grew it back then, but had a fat bag of it. Cheers!

The tallest Bubba Kush has been kind enough to grow it's bottom set of branches long enough to take clones while the remaining branches are extremely short. It's closer to the size I want before I flip but not quite there yet. I don't expect much of a stretch from them. Clones will be taken as soon as I have room in the clone dome

IMG_20240501_165146634.jpg
Short Cakes just about ready to be topped

IMG_20240501_165543335.jpg

Durban Poison growing at a steady pace
IMG_20240501_165500494.jpg

Sweet 16 vegging very slowly and showing signs she doesn't like the same diet as the others . Adjustments will be made accordingly

IMG_20240501_165639255.jpg

The tallest Bubba Kush has been kind enough to grow it's bottom set of branches long enough to take clones while the remaining branches are extremely short. It's closer to the size I want before I flip but not quite there yet. I don't expect much of a stretch from them. Clones will be taken as soon as I have room in the clone dome

View attachment 361012
Short Cakes just about ready to be topped

View attachment 361013

Durban Poison growing at a steady pace
View attachment 361014

Sweet 16 vegging very slowly and showing signs she doesn't like the same diet as the others . Adjustments will be made accordingly

View attachment 361015
What day from seed are we looking at here?

Back