CSI Humboldt recent haul - Urkle/PI/GDP

GurtBySeeds

My first order through CSI’s website, having grown some Jager and PTK in the past sourced from a middle man. Goodness me! Bloody stoked with the haul and appreciate the generosity immensely. This is just the ‘purple’ side of the order, which also included a bunch of sweet 16 work i picked up for outdoor (hella keen).

I’m planning on doing a big pop kinda similar to what @CurbsideServ mentioned on breeders syndicate about popping multiple iterations of similar hybrids.

The plan is pop all the purple indica/urkle/gdp stuff at once and build a tool to hybridise the hazes and sativas I have in the collection and will find down the line.

My reasoning being that aside from perhaps using Bubba Kush for the NL component, purple indica and the Urkle gene pool (all subsets and distant fam included) are some of the better old indica genes we still have access too that are still in that ‘Incense/Perfume’ realm. What do I know, I’m some southern hemmo convict who’s never seen any of em 😂 but assumptions and hypothesis make for a bit of fun…

Whereas a lot of Urkle/gdp/PI crosses seem to be in the Chem/Kush/Bubba/ZaZita realm, i am interested to see what it crosses like with some Hazes, Africans, South American lines, and our own Mullum gene pool.

I believe Nspecta did a Dogshit x Urkle, maybe Purple Dogshit? Though Google shows that being the other way around and I haven’t seen any DS fems from CSI, though I’m sure I can recall PNWDS x PU on the site back in the day.

Anyway, digressing, very much looking forward to growing these out to find some dank stank and potentially shorten the 15 weekers without detracting from the narrow leaf buzz. Also potential to make some killer ‘urkle in seed form’ stock if I can lean away from the PCK in the Bx1 and hit a killer plant from the sister/sister bx1.

I was born in 96’ so folks like Nspecta and others the only chance I got to tap into some of this old shit. Keep up the good work legends 🍻

Attachments

• IMG_1886.jpeg
    IMG_1886.jpeg
    492 KB · Views: 25
My first order through CSI’s website, having grown some Jager and PTK in the past sourced from a middle man. Goodness me! Bloody stoked with the haul and appreciate the generosity immensely. This is just the ‘purple’ side of the order, which also included a bunch of sweet 16 work i picked up for outdoor (hella keen).

I’m planning on doing a big pop kinda similar to what @CurbsideServ mentioned on breeders syndicate about popping multiple iterations of similar hybrids.

The plan is pop all the purple indica/urkle/gdp stuff at once and build a tool to hybridise the hazes and sativas I have in the collection and will find down the line.

My reasoning being that aside from perhaps using Bubba Kush for the NL component, purple indica and the Urkle gene pool (all subsets and distant fam included) are some of the better old indica genes we still have access too that are still in that ‘Incense/Perfume’ realm. What do I know, I’m some southern hemmo convict who’s never seen any of em 😂 but assumptions and hypothesis make for a bit of fun…

Whereas a lot of Urkle/gdp/PI crosses seem to be in the Chem/Kush/Bubba/ZaZita realm, i am interested to see what it crosses like with some Hazes, Africans, South American lines, and our own Mullum gene pool.

I believe Nspecta did a Dogshit x Urkle, maybe Purple Dogshit? Though Google shows that being the other way around and I haven’t seen any DS fems from CSI, though I’m sure I can recall PNWDS x PU on the site back in the day.

Anyway, digressing, very much looking forward to growing these out to find some dank stank and potentially shorten the 15 weekers without detracting from the narrow leaf buzz. Also potential to make some killer ‘urkle in seed form’ stock if I can lean away from the PCK in the Bx1 and hit a killer plant from the sister/sister bx1.

I was born in 96’ so folks like Nspecta and others the only chance I got to tap into some of this old shit. Keep up the good work legends 🍻
Bro! DS, that’s funny you mentioned that. I just ordered Nspecta’s DSxPanama, High n Lonesome’s DSx Appalachia, Bodhi’s DSx 88g13/hashplant and went ahead and got a pack of DSxBlack cherry honey from InHouse as well. Was looking at Matt’s NL5000xDS and Pac’s Santa Cruz DS but running out of funds…and room 😆
Ran the DS, from I want to say 1999-2009 if I’m throwing dates out of my ass. Lost it to the usual “give to all your buddies” and no one keeps it 🤕. And now here I am falling into the nostalgic hunt game lol.
By the way, a lil saliva formed on my tongue when you mentioned Mullum……mmmm I can dream, right 😎

Back