CSI gear grows - SydB

Hey so I've been growin some of CSI gear lately and I must say I really like what I'm finding.A few pics

Chem 91 S1 s
View attachment 360600
View attachment 360597

Chem#1 S1
View attachment 360599

Fire Purps
View attachment 360601

Chem#1 x GG4

View attachment 360602

Flight Risk

View attachment 360603

Notso Headband x ChemD
View attachment 360604

Chem D
View attachment 360605

BBW 2.0View attachment 360606

Cheers :)
Oh my, giving me the fanny flutters over here. Which do you prefer or did any stand out?

Thanks guys!

I really liked the Flight risk,it has cookyish type of smell and has a really nice headhigh.Seemed a bit flat at first but it makes you really focused and brings euphoria.

The BBW,headband x chem D are heavy hitters,the BBW has better high for me but HB x ChemD is really good as nightcap. Chem D s1 is nice relaxing without being too heavy.

Loved the longer flowering Chem91 S1,a friend told me that it looked a lot like the 91 clone.It really reminded me of the french "riri" sour d ibl clone.

I also grew two plants that are not in the pics cause I didn't photo them too much cause they were quite leafy and runty ,NL 5000 and Legend og x Mendo purps.Those two were the best in terms of effects and aromas.

NL5000 was smelling like roses,finished at 7 weeks and was one of the most euphoric herbs ever ,really feelgood.

Legend OG x mendo purps wow what a taste,very gassy and liquorice at same time!The effect is strong and puts you in a nice warm blanket type of high.I really would love to grow more Legend OG related stuff but this was just a freebie and no other offerings on the csi site.I read somewhere that Caleb might have lost this clone.

Back