CSI 4/20 get in there y’all!

I just ordered more seeds! Gotta get to the post office today - feels sketchy sending cash, but I have faith in my hunt for my headstash terpinolene machine.

@Nspecta - I already ordered a Durban poison (seedling stage currently) and ‘79 xmas bud. My new order added the trainwreck and dp x trainwreck. (Plus a headband x chem, just because) Anything else you recommend for a terpinolene-rich, soaring-high?

Buying seeds has some mix of pure optimism of what’s to come with the collector mindset of my baseball card collection as a kid.

I just ordered more seeds! Gotta get to the post office today - feels sketchy sending cash, but I have faith in my hunt for my headstash terpinolene machine.

@Nspecta - I already ordered a Durban poison (seedling stage currently) and ‘79 xmas bud. My new order added the trainwreck and dp x trainwreck. (Plus a headband x chem, just because) Anything else you recommend for a terpinolene-rich, soaring-high?

Buying seeds has some mix of pure optimism of what’s to come with the collector mindset of my baseball card collection as a kid.
Wow! CSI was crazy generous with the freebies! Thanks @Nspecta you totally made my day to come home to see all these freebies.

Bubba kush s1 (3F)
Bubblegum Ix (11R)
Chemdog#1 x Irene Kush (7F)
Sour D x pure OG Kush (7F)
Notso’s headband x Giesel (7F)
Pine tar kush IBL (3R)
Blood Durban x bubblegum (7F)
Blood Durban x Irene Kush (2 packs of 7F)
Blood Poison (7F)
Pure OG Kush x ? (3F)
GSC#1 x Durban Poison (7F)
GSC2 x Durban Poison (7F)
Pakistani chitral Kush x DP (7F)
Flo’rado x DP (7F)

Then the 3 I ordered:
Trainwreck S1(7F)
TW x DP (7F)
Notso’s Headband x Chemdog ‘91 (7F)

I’m excited thinking about what to grow first. I’m guessing the Blood Durban x Irene Kush is recommended, since he included two. Reading up on things, I believe the blood is a 20 ft 16 week type outdoor sativa from Hawaii. I think leafly or somewhere claimed Irene is terpinolene rich indica (@Nspecta, does yours?). Terpinolene strains are what I asked for in the Durban and trainwrecks.

Anyhow, one more point here - this all works out to less than $3 a bean… so when you see the high advertised prices for quality genetics, remember the freebies make it cheaper (much in my lucky case!) than most big seed distributors white label beans.

Grow report on the Durban to follow when i get a chance.

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 8
Back