Crohn's and other forms of colitis

Cannabis is the best for Crohns. The other medicine makes u sick and leads to intestine removal.

My Wife was recently diagnosed with UC and she was in the hospital for around 10 days with little relief. They were talking surgery so I smuggled in some CBD lozenges and she had immediate relief so the surgery was cancelled. She was released the next day but that night she was in extreme pain and we were headed back to the ER. I had her vape some Gorilla Biscuit and it killed her pain so WE visit aborted! My Wife vapes Gorilla Biscuit most days now and has been symptom free!

These numbers are from todays CTV pole...

Do you know anyone who has Crohn's or colitis?

Yes 3816 (74 %)

No 1339 (26 %)

Total number of votes: 5155

I agree with Big,"It takes a comprehensive lifestyle of good nutrition , exercise , and reducing stress to achieve optimal health....."....and sacred herb too...

I just got OFF(10 days ago) all prescription meds,supplements,vitamins and voila magic nice results,my "sensitive gut" is at peace again and I can even sleep a nite yeaa....:deadhorse2:

i have a good friend in Colorado who, after years of surgeries and prescriptions, finally got his med card and started using Cannabis to treat his Crohn's disease. Took over a year to get off the Oxy-dose and fentanyl. He said the withdrawal was horrific.After that, he was only eating and smoking cannabis, taking a vitamin shot and a Humira shot. After 4 years, his Crohn's was in remission. 2 years after getting off the narc's, he went ona 2 week long hiking trip through Yellowstone park with both of his dogs. This is somethign he would have never been able to do before being a narc'd out zombie. Cannabis truly saved his life.

Back