Colorado probiotic/knf/jadam/natural/ NoTill growers

Dozee

Herbsmith
Just want to link up with folks who live in Colorado and make or forage there own inputs.
What are your inputs and feeding schedules?

Indoors I use coots mix ,spouts teas ,fish hydrolosate aacts.ohn fermented fruit and plant juice
Outdoors Imo4 , canna compost , 400 gal of recycled cococoir ,fish bone,neem,crab meals,spout top dress when its time, jadam :ferment fish ,cannabis,aloe,alfalfa kelp. also growing comfrey.:puffpuffpass:

Interesting.....I am indoor in 5 gal pots and I feed (usually) once a week. I rotate with water. So, every 3rd day they get something depending on what stage they are in.

Obviously smaller plants in veg don't need as much attention. :hmm:

Also growing comfrey.

>ahh comfrey..i bought my first roots in 1974

advice.
.once rooted..basically there forever..no joke

Not in Colorado but slowly working my way down the rabbit whole you are. Always curious to read about ferments and what not. Ive down seed sprout teas and dandelion extracts. Looking to make my own fish ferment fert.

In the context I would guess labs refers to Lactobacillus bacteria for fermentation. I could easily be wrong though as that's just my assumption.

I'm also not from Colorado but I'll be reading along as I'm going down the coots mix rabbit hole myself. I do a lot of fermented foods but haven't gotten into KNF/fermented plant foods yet. I'm a huge fan of biochar though so I'm looking forward to soaking up all the info as they seem like a natural fit. Hope ya don't mind if I pull up a chair and spark a fatty (or three).

Prepping new soil with cover crop

Attachments

• 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181224203352829_COVER.jpg
    00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181224203352829_COVER.jpg
    267.8 KB · Views: 0
In Southern Colorado, not sure about the no till methods but I grow strictly organic.
Compost teas, purely organic nutrients.

The link in my signature shows I'm not doing too bad.

Back