Chocolate Dong Experiment and others .

P

Pa-Nature

The choices for this show are:
Gremlin: THC Labs
Master Kush: Acquired from another anon breeder
Chocolate Dong : Working Creation By me
This Strain is derived from Choco hash plant seeds and Donkey Dick seeds from West Coast Seeds.
The Donkey Dick Strain Seems to be owned by both WCS and Mighty Mite Seed Co. (pics Included )
So which is true owner and are genetics the same who knows pics look the same as you will lil later in phenom choice section.

Ok what I know about my choices

The Gremlin: large Budz (as u will see)
Super Crystals
Virgin like smoke : Soft,Sweet and allways wanting more of it .
Powerful Buzz

The Master Kush:Luv the earthy taste
Huge Crops /Nice buzz ,great golfing weed
Just one of the old school favs I guess

The Chocolate Dong:Large yield
Nice Flav
And to continue the strain to full capacity of my desires (This one I have pollenated and collected some seed to further on the genetics). Used 20 seeds from last Crossings the F1’s . From this I chose My fav male and female from memory of past grows and crossings .
Im pleased to see I chose the right fem fenom to cross with as it tend to lean more smell wise to the hash plant side onward and upward I say .

As for the stud used Went with the basic instinct of nodes/smell/vigour/leaf structure/veining/nute tolerance.
CHOCOLATE DONG
Here are the proud parents.
First Mom then Dad
Then the entire Grow week by week .
The MasterKush Did Not make it through this grow ,I waited to long for her on the turn and she out grew the room a 7 footer I was out of my league .

The Ingredients in this grow are Mainly Grotek Products with some specialty’s thrown in.
Grotek 3 part series ,Grow-micro-Bloom ,Fusion Grow and Bloom ,LXR Gold , MM 2000 ,Heavy bud , Bud Fuel , Grozime, Cal max , Vita Max , Green up , vita max Plus Carbo load Sweetleaf , Over drive , Rage , Growth plus , Thrive ,Over drive ,Floralicious , Organna Add , Worm castings, Bone meal ,Blood meal potting soil and Sunshine mix black .

Last edited:
The rest of the grow and the Two companys versions plus my first time growing the Donkey Dong/Donkey Dick

Last edited:
Back