šunka-maslo

Chemdog D

picture.php

Date of grow: 2012
Type of culture: Indoor / Hydro
Clone or seeds: Clone only “D”
Light: 250w cfl then 400w hps under Aaw
Space: Homebox 80x80x160
Containers: 3,5 liters with clay pebbles, home made recirculating hydro system with a water pump 1000l/h and drips
Fertilizer: Plagron hydro A+B / Green sensation / Cannazym / Wortel / Top Max / Phyt-amin
Growing time: 31 days under 18/6
Flowering time: Harvested at 65 days
Blooming odors: Strong Benzin/Diesel smell, smell is very pungent a bit like the UK Cheese “Exodus”, there are some garlic smells aswell mixed with some sweet notes too, a bit “pot-pourri” too
Buds: Big and enormous calyxes and the buds finishing with some little fox tails, huge and thick buds that are looking very nice
Architecture: Normal stretch around x3 I’ d say, plant was topped and she reacted very well, very nice shape that gave me 10 big buds in a little bush
Fertilizer reactions: Accept the low EC regime without any issues
Yield: Very nice yield on the plant, I’ ll give her a 8/10
Difficulty to grow: Easy-Medium
Taste: Very strong and thick in mouth, you can smell the benzin/diesel taste directly and for me it looks like a bit like the Casey Jones but more potent in every domain!! The feeling that you are in a petrol station every time you burn a joint
Effect: Strong body high and stoned, a potent cut in the department, but not the strongest one

General infos: I’ ll keep this cut for a while, very nice gem and in all the department he has some good results, throwing some bananas at the end of bloom and even few balls, but look sterile..As I said, it remembers me the Casey Jones “Peri” but in more potent^^

ps: Some growers told me that it is maybe not the Chemdog "D" but might be the "Sister"....as i am not all familiary with all the Chemdog family i' ll let this topic under Chemdog "D" title..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Best vibes to all!!

Looking like a really nice one. I may agree with it looking more like the ChemSista than the D. I am pretty familiar with the D, and she usually has some variegation somewhere on her, no matter how perfect she may look otherwise. I don't really see it on yours, she almost too pretty..LOL.

Never tasted the Sista, but seems to be a good treat..

Have a good one Sunka

Satyr

Beautiful girl! I must agree that it looks like the Sister more than the D. Those fox tails are a good indication, but that could easily be caused by something environmental. Regardless, that girl looks awesome:)

Orange hairs like that and the garlic smells........plus rosettes of calyxes...bursting out = the Sister. Be glade you have it, its a power house. It is better.....later...like you grew it. Nice thread thx!

Back