Chem D

the way hes worded his post would lead me to believe itd be a clone of the original chem d cut
The problem is Greg passed out a few ‘Chem D’ cuts. Very difficult to find his original. @Moonman42000 csn you tell us about your cut? How and when does it variegate ? I’d love to compare plants. I’m vegging my D out now and will flower once I’ve taken and rooted cuts again.

I love real Chem! I'm partial to the Chem 4 cut, and also love the '91. But can't go wrong with Chem D either. I'm puffing on some Chem D from @downomfarms, grown organically and regeneratively with Alpaca Poop!

The problem is Greg passed out a few ‘Chem D’ cuts. Very difficult to find his original. @Moonman42000 csn you tell us about your cut? How and when does it variegate ? I’d love to compare plants. I’m vegging my D out now and will flower once I’ve taken and rooted cuts again.
The variegation really depends on conditions I have found, when it’s grown in organic/living soil it doesn’t variegate nearly as much as it does in my hydro set up. I just flipped some last night I will keep updated with pics

No kidding. ive been brushing up on my Chem, Diesel, and headband history and jeez what a rabbit hole of twists and turns!

Love seeing a thread dedicated to one of my favs of all time. I've been growing the same Chem D cut for over 10 years. I can't speak to the "authenticity of origin" but do know that the person that shared it with me is a highly reputable breeder. I'm new here on the Cabana but excited to participate.

Back