Cannabis and ADHD (why do so many with ADHD use cannabis)

adhd is common with people I know personally. They all enjoy pot. An easy handful of 'em just in the area. And I am in a microcosm of humans of any kind, really. Same number all claim that sativas calm them down. I'm sure they know. I have seen only a little personal evidence and a wiry sativa will wig them the fuck out like me. But they didn't like that effect. I do. Sometimes ;)
Mrs has other 'nervous' and adhd people aren't good with her in any intensity, unfortunately. They are all interesting and busy folks.

I am going to read the link now. :)

I tell my doctor I am not paying attention. And he orders a ssstraight jacket, and a hypo! Always loved Dexamyl myself.

I haven't seen them since '77.

Yeah, they went away with the real Ludes huh? Vegas has always had the best of everything... might take 3 stops, but all party supplies can be had... lol

Watched a best buddy take on 3 cops while on 4 ludes... he was winning for about 30secs... then it got ugly. ludes.... lol

I have more then a few family members afflicted with this pretty bad... all self medicate, some to a very high degree, pun intended... sticking to pot is the key... :pl:

A guy I worked with was prescribed (2) 20mg Dexedrine (black beauties) a day for weight loss in 1977. He couldn't tolerate that dose, one was plenty. Dexamyl spansules were prescribed for some wired up folks I knew back then. It calmed them down. Amazing how that works out.

Back