Butter Help

Old-Dog

sea dog
I been making butter out of my grows.
My issue washing. I wash 4 to 7 times, and still get the green color.
How do i wash this out to be able to make gummies. My cookies are good but Ed and a few other friends would like Gummies
Hope this is allowed

You just gotta make green gummies. Kidding aside, my limited experience reading about and consuming, product ends up various colors including light green. I was following a Reddit post where someone’s product result carried the purple from the flower, and there was discussion that occurs for certain terpenes.

Thank for your comments. I beleive that i do need to go organic something. I been making cookies for my friends, but they get tired of the same taste,
I have also had one grow of purple irkle that the butter was kind of mud colored,
About 6 weeks from another harvest so i have time to figure something else out.
Going to wash this butter a few more times.

This may be more expensive and labor intensive than you want, but start with 190 proof culinary grade alcohol and your weed. Put them both in the freezer for 48 hours and then follow [MENTION=3586]Graywolf[/MENTION]s QWET proceedures. Recover the alcohol in a Source Turbo unit and then once you have enough concentrate, put it into coconut oil. I can post the gummie recipe that I use, it makes very tasty gummies that will dose a normal person with one and a heavy smoker with 2-4 depending on their tolerance.

No weed taste, shelf stable below 80 degrees and fairly stealthy if you remove the same colored gummies from the retail pack and replace them with the medicated ones. For example, use cherry jello in your gummy recipe, remove all the red ones from the retail pack. You are now free to travel about the country.

PM if you want more details, or if you want me to post it here.

Thank for your comments. I beleive that i do need to go organic something. I been making cookies for my friends, but they get tired of the same taste,
I have also had one grow of purple irkle that the butter was kind of mud colored,
About 6 weeks from another harvest so i have time to figure something else out.
Going to wash this butter a few more times.

i have a dozen different cookie recipes for my clients. lots of different flavors.

oatmeal butterscotch
oatmeal cranberry for the holidays
chocolate chip
chocolate chocolate chunk
snickerdoodles
strawberry chocolate chunk
blueberry oatmeal
lemon poppyseed

etc.

i do a butter extraction. i don't worry about the color, i wash the butter, like you do, to get the green taste out of it.

Target actually has a great line of organic supplies: flour. sugar, brown sugar, eggs, butter..... for a lot less cost than the local grocer too

Back