Bubba Kush Reversal Project

Alaska

Hello friends,

I am planning some bubba kush reversal projects. I am planning on using STS as well as CS and possibly straight silver nitrate as I have read about that as well.

Any input from those of you who have worked with bubba, either reversed or standard, please let me know

Thanks

Alaska

i just germed some Bubba bx3 beans. i'm pretty sure they used sts to self it.
lol guess i wasn't much help.

>O

Thanks for nothing Orenthal, lol

So, how would they be bx3 by using STS? Third gen reversal from the clone?

How did they germ? I am planning on doing it both ways, with fem reversal and with a BX. I already have the initial cross done, and am gonig to sprout them for the bx1 in a while

Thanks

A

I tried to reverse the og kush with sts and cs. The sts totally reversed the whole plant, while the cs only reversed one budsite.
Ive never reversed the bubba but its definitly in line for being reveresed It definitly my favorite indica. Super potent and good indica narcotic body buzz. I didn't like the taste at first, but with a cure it has really grown on me.

Jackstraw If everthing is successful I will be making the following feminized seeds.

BK x BK(sts)
BK x BK (CS)
SD x SD (sts)
SD x SD (cs)
BK x SD (sts)
BK x SD (cs)
SD x BK (sts)
SD x BK (cs)

FUN!

I have already made some BK x (Alaskan x ST#3) so it should be a lovely polyhybrid, lol, as the ST is a backcross itself.

NocturnalG
- Thanks for the input. I LOVE the taste of the bubba, just took a big whiff of my last two doobies worth, *sigh*, its OK though, I'll have some in another 90 days or so, lol, just cloned em a couple days ago

Be safe

A

good luck in your reversals. Sometime soon I wanna reverse bubba and cross it with cherry slyder, blueberry, g13, and sum sativas.

Hey whats up i've grown out 2 different bubba female hybrids afgooey and grandaddy both hit with bubba

the grandaddy x bubba hybrid had a herm or two but was pretty solid and we're getting ready to make our selections from afgooey cross but it looks like we've got a few bubba dom plants in the mix which was the winner pheno from the gdp x bubba cross (go figure...basically we ended up with a vigorous bubba plant thats got an increased potency, density, yield, vigor kept most the major smells and tastes but its undertone is the overtones of the purple pretty cool its like smelling both nugs at once...smoking is the same) so hopefully in the afgooey hybrid we'll end up with some huge bubba nuggets on a vigorous plant

STS hybrids are really fun. Going to be doing Mendo Purps x Trainwreck fem style here shortly if anyone is interested.

Thanks Jackstraw, NocturnalG, and peaceful.

Got a couple weeks to source out the wire as the clones are rooting now

A

My Bubba showed a few bananas in late bloom. Alas I did not succeed to self pollinate tho. Still have 4 seeds left, working with the fifth seedling - looking promising. They're not all the same. Maybe this one is a keeper. One of the previous cuttings pollinated a swazi skunk. I'm currently growing out the most skunkiest pheno (sbk 3) from the offspring (4).
http://www.thecannacabana.com/forums/showthread.php?p=16120#post16120
The taste of the Bubba is awesome, but I'd take the ogerskush most of the time.

Back