BTY OG

Quetzal

✌🏻+🌿
Some BTY

69 or 70 days

Very dank... Had some PM.. Look forward to giving her a real chance

Heard today from A friend who said BTY is a variant of, or is SFV. Supposedly some guys in victorville were comparing their cut wirh SFV and theirs was so much better they called it BTY OG... Also my friend said that it really doesn't purple, so maybe mine is something else..?

Nice work Quetzal :thumright:

The stories that get attached to these OG clones crack me up. Ultimately, if it's dank, the name/story is just window dressing, and people make them up every day. And every grower's results are a little different (purple/no purple?). So it's all a bit confusing. I know sometimes the story is true, sometimes from trusted sources... but I have seen so SO many different names for OGs that at this point I just ask, Is It Dank? ;)

Niiiiice.........throw out name and just refer to Da Kin...........

ganj on........

Haven't heard much about her since the OG Kush craze died down (in favor of the polyhybrid craze, lol). Despite her hype name, she doesn't seem to have been used in a lot of hybrids. Whereas I still see people talking about/breeding with the Triangle and the SFV.

Haven't heard much about her since the OG Kush craze died down (in favor of the polyhybrid craze, lol). Despite her hype name, she doesn't seem to have been used in a lot of hybrids. Whereas I still see people talking about/breeding with the Triangle and the SFV.

yea i said the same thing but a good buddy is trying to get his hands on her so was trying to help him out.

Back