Boveda vs. Integra???

sticky is as sticky does
Hey cabana-ites, question: Has anyone here used both the Boveda and Integra brands of humidity control packs?

I've been using Bovedas, but I'm not entirely satisfied with the flavor of flowers stored with them. Seems sometimes they get "musty" smelling, and the terps don't last very well.

I have heard rumors that the Integra product works better at preserving flavor, and they are a different design, do not contain salts and are "food grade." Their website says they can be in direct contact with the flowers, no problem.

Anyway, just wondering what people's experience is, whether anyone has compared these products.

I've used both and always go back to boveda, 62%...always does the job keeping it fresh...don't forget to burp your jars...

Ive tried both and had decent results with each. I would say that I personally would go with a lower humidity next time, as I think the 62% leaves the buds too wet and affevts the smell and taste.

Humidity packs are un-natural...imo! For best results...use fresh cut cannabis leaves to keep your stash jars at just the right consistency! Doesn’t Fuk with flavours, and works great to keep your herb as it was when jarred up.

I use the 62% bovedas to get my moisture up before pressing buds for rosin. When it gets real dry around here I will add a pack to a jar for a few days then take it out. I use to think the packs robbed my terps but when I let the buds dry out they are just as tasty as before. I don’t think they need to be in the jars long term like some people do.

Used well over 500 (58-62% 67 gram) of each boveda and boost and def gonnea vouch for boost cause not only do they keep the stability perfect always but they def have a longer shelf life . I did a compare of 100 vs 100 of each brand it’s def obvious boveda isn’t anyway worth it vs boost.

Very grateful boost is adound cause boveda is more costly and def not as good of a product . I suggest even for jars use the 67 gram, the small ones per gram just aren’t worth it and smaller ones def show if marked shelf life def dies wayy quicker even if stored for small things

Back