Bodhis Baba Kush (TriforceOrganics cut) SR

Screenshot_20240204_110637_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20240204_110526_Photos.jpg
Apologies in advance for the low quality pictures!

Pictured is our selection of Bodhi BaBa Kush. A beautiful, terpy, kush of the highest quality.
After dry and some time curing her profile is all the brightest, high pitched notes of kush, with notes of pine, lemon Pledge, and fruit punch Kool aid powder! Just incredible. You can't help but to keep smelling her! Beautiful, frosty nugs with streaks of purple and lime green.

Smells translates to taste extremely well and the taste holds strong until the very last hit.

Effects are my favorite part! I get no anxiety at all from smoking this flower. It is anti anxiety, calming, happy, super relaxing.. it's like a warm blanket comes over you but instead of feeling heavy and sluggish you feel focused and clear. Slightly introspective but clear headed and Happy. Not a day wrecker but a day enhancer but also perfectly suitable for a relaxing night time smoke. Something to wind down and watch a movie or play video games. Versatile in use. I can't say enough good things about this selection.

At some point I would love to share this clone with whoever is interested. Currently looking thru the F2s I made and I have a couple other projects I'd like to use her in before I let her go but I definitely want to share her so others can enjoy her!

I'm still learning the forum format but please feel free to message me anytime! Would love to make some new friends and connections to share and network with. Hope everyone is good!

That does look special! I have the Pre-98 Bubba in my garden and a lot of what you have to say about the effects of the Baba is similar to the Pre-98 (relaxing, warm blanket body stone with a clear head). Really a lovely plant. :love:(y)

That does look special! I have the Pre-98 Bubba in my garden and a lot of what you have to say about the effects of the Baba is similar to the Pre-98 (relaxing, warm blanket body stone with a clear head). Really a lovely plant. :love:(y)
Thank you! They are very similar in so many ways. One difference in this one is the smell and flavor. I hope to share her soon! All the brightest notes of kush with very little funk. Just bright, high pitched kush with lemon Pledge notes and even notes of fruit punch at the very end. Loud and amazing, that holds on flavor extremely well. 🙏🙏

THAT buzz sounds amazing

Back