Bluegrass Seeds

Hello all. Some of you may remember me from my username. I was around until late 2006, just days before the Canna Cabana site launched

I was friendly with guys like Knucklehead, Fet, DMan, VC, etc. So, hoping some of you remember me, although 18 years is a hell of a long time. 🤣

I'm sure some of you have questions.I will do my best to fill in the gaps. Feel free to hit me up in private. 🙂

Thank you for the hospitality, in the meantime.

Also, big Shout out to Matt Riot from Riot Seeds, and the Breeders Syndicate crew! 💚💚💚

I too remember you Marvin. 🙂
My addled brain just doesn't remember from where...
...OverGrow?...Cannabis World?...Planet Ganja?...TokeCity?...a combination of those?
Anyways, it is good to see you again here.(y)

I recognize tons of handles but don't really know who's who half the time.

I grew a selfed blueberry s1 made from a BGS blueberry and a couple fem crosses with it. The blueberry s1 was just OK but the crosses with it were some of my favorite plants.

Was ithe BB an intentional reversal or the product of a late flowering banana? I was actually working at improving that line. In late 2006, we were raided and lost a huge crop of the next generation of those beans.... In addition to an irreplaceable collection.

I'm assuming intentional
IDK
Optimus Prime gave them to me like 15 years ago. Not sure if he made them or was just passing it. I don't know anything about the plant that was selfed.

It was crossed to Bubba and Jackie-O. Maybe something else too I can't remember.
Loved those plants.
Kept the Blueberry/Bubba mom for years. It looked very Bubba dom but with much improved yield and a syrupy berry note that I thought complimented the bubba great. Not much color on it. I ended up selfing it and made S1's and a couple crosses of my own in very small numbers. Total closet hackery. Crossed it with a Jackie O S1 from Hort (that leaned Jack Flash) and a Siberian Frost F2.
Passed a few out in the world. Lost all mine in a move.

Your blueberry line seemed like a good breeder to me for sure.
I've always suspected that Blue Dream might have come from your beans...

I'm assuming intentional
IDK
Optimus Prime gave them to me like 15 years ago. Not sure if he made them or was just passing it. I don't know anything about the plant that was selfed.

It was crossed to Bubba and Jackie-O. Maybe something else too I can't remember.
Loved those plants.
Kept the Blueberry/Bubba mom for years. It looked very Bubba dom but with much improved yield and a syrupy berry note that I thought complimented the bubba great. Not much color on it. I ended up selfing it and made S1's and a couple crosses of my own in very small numbers. Total closet hackery. Crossed it with a Jackie O S1 from Hort (that leaned Jack Flash) and a Siberian Frost F2.

Maybe I should take a trip down memory lane at some point in the not so distant future. I'm thinking Matt might have some good starting points for me there and he obviously explored various blue lines a fair bit.

I'm assuming intentional
IDK

Loved those plants.

Interesting side note: I've seen some people were under the impression that was DJ Short blueberry. While potentially technically correct, the source on that was Dutch Passion.

Back