Blueberry Yum Yum

Freakshow

Ludacris was right to make a song inspired by this strain. The taste is straight fresh blueberries. I harvested this round at 9 1/2 weeks and the last plant came down right at 10 weeks. The buzz is somewhat heavy starting out but then lifts you up a bit and gets really fun and weird. I smoked a tester with 3 friends last night. I didn't finish the J. I giggled all the way home talking to myself. She's so much fun and gives a little pain relief too. She's made it into one of my top 5 favorites.

Damn Pacific for the win, my Mag I got from them is herming out like crazy but I’m fairly sure that isn’t weird for the strain (irianian landrace)

Heard the song, don't think I've ever gotten it though
Says on leafly that it's Durban/Blueberry which sounds interesting

Heard the song, don't think I've ever gotten it though
Says on leafly that it's Durban/Blueberry which sounds interesting

I'm not fond of Leafly. I've found several inconsistencies on that page.

but yes it's Blueberry x Durban Poison. She's delicious, weird and fun. I'll be following your Blueberry grow,. my friend.

Happy tday fam! Yo guymandude finally got a blue berry yum yum into flower! Loving the smell of this girl thank you again!

50B35478-B49B-4A67-89B3-2141469F19E0.jpeg648E4115-6847-4A40-8AFC-A61B2CB96E04.jpeg8BFE1281-861B-4296-82B9-56A84CE59CFA.jpeg

Went to the bar last night and sang some Karaoke. Started the evening with Blueberry Yum Yum. Such great smoke. smooth. not coughy at all. Favor was earthy Blueberry - I'll be changing the flush for this girl - leaving out the Flawless Finish on the next run. I smoked a j of her prior to adding the FF this past run and i liked the flavor much much more on that j. Onward and upward.

the buzz came on chill and relaxing but not real heavy. Then it matured into a talkative, fun, mischievous high that makes me want to go bug random strangers and maybe get into some trouble. I ran these girls 9.5 weeks and she's been in glass for 2, almost 3 weeks. such great fun smoke.

finished the night with some Madmartigan (thank you [MENTION=1541]Variety[/MENTION]). Slept like a baby with some very vivid fun dreams. MM acts like a sativa but I can sleep very nicely after smoking her. She smokes super smooth and tasty. I don't exactly remember the flavor so stay tuned. If one thinks the buzz is lite on these, well, I was still feeling the buzz when i got up this morning. So I'd say it's not lite at all. I usually smoke 2-3 to maybe 4 j's at the bar for karaoke. We did 2 last night

Last edited:
Went to the bar last night and sang some Karaoke. Started the evening with Blueberry Yum Yum. Such great smoke. smooth. not coughy at all. Favor was earthy Blueberry - I'll be changing the flush for this girl - leaving out the Flawless Finish on the next run. I smoked a j of her prior to adding the FF this past run and i liked the flavor much much more on that j. Onward and upward.

the buzz came on chill and relaxing but not real heavy. Then it matured into a talkative, fun, mischievous high that makes me want to go bug random strangers and maybe get into some trouble. I ran these girls 9.5 weeks and she's been in glass for 2, almost 3 weeks. such great fun smoke.

finished the night with some Madmartigan (thank you [MENTION=1541]Variety[/MENTION]). Slept like a baby with some very vivid fun dreams. MM acts like a sativa but I can sleep very nicely after smoking her. She smokes super smooth and tasty. I don't exactly remember the flavor so stay tuned. If one thinks the buzz is lite on these, well, I was still feeling the buzz when i got up this morning. So I'd say it's not lite at all. I usually smoke 2-3 to maybe 4 j's at the bar for karaoke. We did 2 last night

Right on guymandude! I love that mad martigan, the bubblegum and c99 in there make for a fun up high on the head and the purple punch lays on some heavy body vibes. I find it much heavier then the Cinderella man which I used the same male from the ibg x c99 and crossed to lemon tree.

So… what are you go to songs? ;)

um, wow, where do I start?
Aimie by Pure Prairie League
Jumpin Jack Flash
Cover of Rolling Stone - Dr Hook
Drift Away - Dobie Gray
Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding
Here Comes the Sun, Rocky Raccoon - Beatles
Lay Down Sally
Wynona's Big Brown Beaver - Primus
Elvis stuff
What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong (got a standing ovation at the Cat's Meow on Bourbon Street for this one)
A few Creedence tunes too
and a few blues tunes too

do you sing, my friend?

Right on guymandude! I love that mad martigan, the bubblegum and c99 in there make for a fun up high on the head and the purple punch lays on some heavy body vibes. I find it much heavier then the Cinderella man which I used the same male from the ibg x c99 and crossed to lemon tree.

she's a beautiful strain my friend nice job!

Nice, I’ve been to the Cat’s Meow before, great place to pick up a date for the night if you’re into that kind of thing.

Nice, I’ve been to the Cat’s Meow before, great place to pick up a date for the night if you’re into that kind of thing.

Had three different very pretty girls come up. grab my butt and ask me "What's up. sugar?." I did Harry Connick Jr's It Had to be You and this gorgeous little lady joined me onstage./ Took her back to my room. I was celebrating my 2nd divorce that weekend.

Back