best dab rigs...2019...?

barefoot

been reading through threads and seeing the evolution of rigs........lil’ confusing, but would appreciate any help in selections.......no Chinese gear please.......

ganj on......

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not up on all the rigs, torches, nails, heaters and all that seems like to much trouble to get a buzz. Buddy gifted me this rig, and I like it a lot. Fit most any water pipe, rechargeable.

Attachments

• D35C24C5-C785-464F-B9C3-AF64DF1D1383.jpeg
    D35C24C5-C785-464F-B9C3-AF64DF1D1383.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 9
i have 2 of the yocan torch. they are nice as a portable nail although they hail from china, they are well constructed. that being said, I do prefer my electric nail when home:D

2b2s

So some splaining would assist those of us who still don't understand how a glass tube can do concentrates.
How does an enail work? Is that electric?

All I see is people lowering stuff into a bowl and BAM it's smoke.

got one of those coming CBF.........and 5 extra coils.....

look forward to simplicity of......:teeth:

Nice, you can use the glass lid, which you need to remove every time to clear, or the metal one has button on top to clear. The glass you can see the vapor while you pull.

Can get a bit confusing hitting the fire button, then turn it off, then hit carb. What I like most is it fits a multitude of rigs, so you can take to friends without packing a rig and use whatever is available.

I've got an induction rig for my nail, does anyone know what the correct heat setting on it is...:up:

I like a American quartz nail to dab on, I’ve done 4-500 dabs through this piece.

Attachments

• B5777179-B4AD-4FC2-8150-C9DE8802FF75.jpeg
    B5777179-B4AD-4FC2-8150-C9DE8802FF75.jpeg
    165 KB · Views: 2
even know it’s Chinese Yocan torch works well.......would like if temp could be raised, but for price/convenience ......

nice piece Big/Variety.......thanks for sharing......

back to wrapping one.......

i have one called the Henail

had it for a couple years..its pretty good..maybe not hot enough

i like that little piece of glass

Back