Best coco nutrients for inline fertigation

outmoded

Hola gang. Hope ya'll are well and good today.

Does anybody have experience running coco specific nutrient lines (bottled or otherwise) through an inline fertigation system like dosatron? I'm looking for suggestions on nutrient lines and or additives. Thanks for looking.

I don't have any personal experience with the dosatron or other inline systems but I do know for sure that the jungleboys used to run veg+bloom through dosatrons with great results. I think they still run the dosatrons or something similar with the Athena nutrients that they are currently using.

For coco specific I would guess canna or house & garden would work well because both are extremely clean with very little sediment.

Best of luck!

yup, i'm gonna say it, I suggest using AN. They have a ph perfect coco line that works bvery well. I haven't ph'd my nutes in a few years now with no trouble. I've been running AN with coco for a long time. I've had my issues, and all of them were my fault. Lately I've been running a drain to waste feeding, 50% nutrient strength, with about a 25% runoff. my plants looks better than ever. The issue i am working on now is the flush at the end. takes about 2 weeks to get the plants flushed enough. I flush with Suagfr Daddy and the plants really like it. oh and you don't need all the shit An offers.

I run:
Veg
Sensi Coco Grow A&B
B52
AN"s Calmag extra
Sugar Daddy
Great White myco

Flower
Sensi coco Bloom A&B
B52
Big Bud Coco
Cal Mag Extra
Sugar Daddy
just Sugar Daddy and Flawless Finish for the last 2 weeks of flower. I give them one or two doses of Flawless Finish, that's it. the rest is just Sugar Daddy.

works very well and you don;t have to ph anything.

Ok, spent a little time trying to figure out quoting both of your replies but since I couldn't figure it out I'll just let you know both posts were exactly what I was looking for and just a real big help.

Guerilla1277, I get it now. It's about using low sediment a + b and amending it with additives.

Which is what Guymandude is talking about. And this is not the first time I've heard of Advanced Nutrients crushing it so I could see myself trying them at some point. Big ups for your recipe.

So, that's pretty much what I wrote up, powder a + b along side select, well placed additives. If anything comes of it I'll keep you guys in the loop. Also, if anybody has any other experience or advice regarding inline dosing equipment, its welcome here. Thank you. :up:

I was just checking out floraflex's ig page and their nutrient line is extremely clean, i could definitely see that working with dosers. They have a great deal if u get a subscription too where u get new nutes every 1 to 3 months. Best of luck!

I was just checking out floraflex's ig page and their nutrient line is extremely clean, i could definitely see that working with dosers. They have a great deal if u get a subscription too where u get new nutes every 1 to 3 months. Best of luck!

now that looks interesting. I'm on their webpage reading about them.......

their auto watering system might be just what i need too........ gotta do more research

Last edited:
Im just about to set up an auto-water system with octabubblers and universal Floracaps for coco in 2gal root pouches GMD, I'll let u know how it goes.

i think i will be giving that Floraflex a try. probably neat run in the autofeed tray in the flower room. so maybe August. Kinda broke-ish at the moment.

Back