Basement terrarium

It’s chopping day at week 9 and a day. Took down the Miracle Cookies, two sisters of Miracle Glue, Super Lemon Nasty, Flamebanger, and the Ice Cream Banger.

I couldn’t get good photos but it’s been a rough couple weeks in the north east with some big snow storms to start spring. To top that off a flu or some kind of virus has swept through the house and I thought I was going to be in the clear and ended up getting hammered with a migraine and a fever that seems to be coming and going. I just didn’t have the energy or patience for getting pictures of everything which is a bummer because some very photogenic girls this round.

Here is a few that don’t do much justice but it’s something.

Miracle Cookies IMG_6066.jpegIMG_6067.jpeg

Super Lemon Nasty IMG_6069.jpeg

Miracle GlueIMG_6073.jpeg

@Demonsofdirt: Yeah bro, the snowstorms are no fun when you want it to be Spring! And I think my wife and I had that same flu (we're also in the Northeast) and it was a beotch. I lost ten lbs (no appetite for 4 days), and I thought I was gonna have to take the wife to the ER, as it kicked in her migraine/puking/dehydration. Fortunately, got her to take some anti-nausea meds and she got through it.

Those flowers look nice, don't seem to have suffered during your illness. Hope you feel better soon!

IMG_6238.jpegPorcupine at 9weeks kind of cool looking plant but it has absolutely no nose as of now. Kind strange.

IMG_6237.jpegIMG_6221.jpegSpace Gas 9weeks I think the name is perfect. It is kind of far out looking and has a nose that can be best described as gassy, funky, fruity thing. Pretty wild.

IMG_6236.jpegIMG_6235.jpegRS-11 x Snap Dragon. She is pretty and smells fantastic. It keeps changing but I am digging it.

IMG_6234.jpegIMG_6233.jpegIMG_6232.jpegD12CE79D-E607-43D5-B669-08B15B2ACA9E.jpegPurple Lush at week 7.5 the two phenos are extremely different. The deep purple throwing out some absolutely huge bats that are foxtailing like crazy. I’m worried about drying her. Then smaller pheno is way smaller plant and slower grower that has the big swollen bracts.

IMG_6206.jpegBlack Triangle at week 7.5 still really digging her. Some well rounded smooth smoke and the plant grows very easy. Nice size nugs that are easy to manage and trim

Back