Band aid Haze#7

rockymtnbuds

The Dr is in
Hey bro I bet you’d given up hope of seeing this :rofl:

Last spring I was gifted this Band aid Haze. I knew it would never finish in the greenhouse so I kept it trimmed up so I could move it indoors at the end of the season. She took some abuse due to me not bringing her in soon enough. She got blown off the back porch and snow started before I got home. Once inside she showed her displeasure with my puny light. The buds stayed light and airy. I finally took her down about 4 1/2 months after she started flower.
Today I decided to crack a jar and see what’s what.
First was a very nice sandalwood aroma when I opened it. Buds are very tacky and show lots of trichs. I think I took 4 hits before putting the pipe down. Within 5 minutes I was feeling that uplifting head high with a hint of raciness. At this point I thought I’d get back to my up potting. Well the high continues to build for almost 30 minutes and it intensifies when I’m up, moving around. I’ll get back to my up potting later lol.
I’m giving this two thumbs up, she was worth the wait.
:puffpuffpass::

I got the Katsu cross called Xanadu Band aid haze X Pre98 bubba) These should go at least 11 weeks and I hope these will have great power

I'm glad to read you liked it Rocky.

I just got this cut. I'm not sure if what I have is the #7.

From description and your testimony its sounds pretty good.

100 days sounds daunting though, i hope I can do it.

What you have is the exact same plant as Rocky. Just to be clear.

Rocky I just plumb forgot about BH7. I had no idea she would take 4.5 months. 16 weeks at 12/12 indoors maybe. I figured it was something special though. Did you run your indoor lights 12/12 to finish her?

Hey Canna Fam,

Long time no speak. Hope everyone's doing well...

I have some cool info on the bandiad haze #7

so I had tried his handful of pheno's of the bandaid haze #7 when he initially got the cross from Bodhi.
Linea

Cuban Black Haze x (A5haze x mirakel thai)

a few different pheno's he found which I enjoyed as samples... the #2 had a similar high and flavor to the #7, just very sparse, and not that telltale A5/thai braids it throws...

the #10 was also a winner, just super sativa pheno that again was very sparse compared to the #7. It never would have finished in nearly as close to 13 weeks like the #7.

I sampled the #7 and she was all that, a great combination of the haze x haze/thai...

Running her was some fun... went about 13 weeks or 100 day haze. Worth every extra week and then some.

I also have access to her and will have her soon. I will gladly share her with the community.

How much did she stretch once out into flower? I seem to error on the side of putting the long flowering ones in early and they only triple at most, they they are trained to have at least 4 main spears. I suspect it’s my lousy cloning skills but she was harder than average for me to get to root, may have been the cold in transit but I went one for 4 (but hey, one works!)

033C00D1-E10B-4D22-BA72-6C76566B14B5.jpeg

She will stretch a good amount. I flowered her around 12-14 inches and yielded around 4 oz. Excellent yield considering her somewhat long flowering time. She really starts to shine around 10 weeks or so, then the show is on! She really stacks heavy from there and gets some heavy frost of spicy goodness. Probably one of my favorite hazes. First time running her?

She will stretch a good amount. I flowered her around 12-14 inches and yielded around 4 oz. Excellent yield considering her somewhat long flowering time. She really starts to shine around 10 weeks or so, then the show is on! She really stacks heavy from there and gets some heavy frost of spicy goodness. Probably one of my favorite hazes. First time running her?

First time for me but I know she has made it around a bit. I’ll go for the 12-14” mark

she hasn't made it to me up here..it gets high marks from everyone who grows it

Let’s meet at one of those remote border locations I see online, canucks talking with US peeps face to face right across the border, no fence nothing.

N. Dakota border, no one out there, lol.

Back