BaBa Kush (Bodhiseeds)

What's up everybody!

just harvested my current favorite plant. BaBa Kush from Bodhiseeds. BaBa Kush is Katsu Bubba Kush × Sunshine Daydream. From 12 females this one stood out from the others in regards to effects/potency, terp profile, and all around vibe. I plan on doing a full smoke report in the smoke report thread so for now I'll tell how she was grown.

I grow indoors in my own organic soil blend under a mix of HPS (600w) and LED (400w or 800w HID equivalent). This is the number 6 female and she's a blast to grow. Light medium feeder, great structure. Not the most vigorous but an absolute beauty!

In flower she doubles her height, at most. She's fairly quick, finishing at around 9 weeks. She's covered in extremely greasy resin and is so loud! I call her the kush/candy pheno because of her loud kush profile up front that finishes with a sweet candy notes with hints of pine. Smells incredible and holds very well after dry/cure.

She was 1 of 3 females used, along with 4 males for an F2 project. And she will also be the mother to a Katsu Bubba incross I'm working on.

Hope everybody is well!! Ttys

✌️
Screenshot_20240115_093040_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20240115_093027_Photos.jpgScreenshot_20240115_092956_Photos.jpg

love Bodhi's gear! I'm pretty sure I have some Sunshine Daydream and Wookie Orgasm beans. Been running his Hippy Slayer for a decade
I've always found excellent plants in Bodhis gear. I still have a pack of SSDD F2s that were made by Ohmsseeds, and many other packs. Thinking about getting into the Dumpster × 88G13HP next since I'm from Ohio and have had so many bags of Dumpster. My close friend even held the clone for years before I started growing on my own. Would love to find that again. And the Hippy Slayer! Both are bucketlist clones for me.

Beautiful plant!

sure resembles the P98 bubba we ran several years ago

all the best on your seed making projects
She looks so much like Pre98. Grows like her too. The pre98 is supposed to be the original Bubba Kush and the Katsu Bubba , which is what Bodhi used in this hybrid, is supposed to either be a hybrid or S1 of the Pre98. I've heard many stories about them both. I would love to know for sure but idk if we ever will. I do highly suspect tho that the lineage of Bubba is OG Kush × Northern Lites. I just got the pre98 Bubba but I have not flowered her yet ,so I'm not 100% sure it's actually her. Fingers crossed! I will keep everyone posted on clones too! I will probably root a bunch and give a bunch away! Can't wait to get this out there! Not the end all selection but she is special to me because of her amazing high and flavor, and I hope others can enjoy her too.

I've heard great things about the legendary dumpster plant..... I'm a little jealous
She is unique for sure. I hope to get my hands on her one day. But for now I'm going to dig into the Dumpster × 88G13HP (Garfunkel) from Bodhi! Thank you! If I ever get my hands on her I'll be happy to share!

Back