aloha looking for a custom piece

zoeronerer

one seed @ a time ....
lookin for a custom mini heady inside out piece with alot of work.. maybe mini sherlock or hobbit style kind ting .. non bubbler looking for tightness ... not sure who is on here and a bit out of the glass loop .

mucho alohas

I have a friend who is always swamped with orders so it could be a while. Nowadays the reverse access stuff is very popular. The quality of reverse access has improved significantly but it has also lost the hand-made feel.. Blowers buy the color glass and don't need to put all the work they used to in. It has actually forced me away from the newer stuff. I now seek out stuff that is old school styled and perfected.. Gold and silver fumes, hand done reverse access, snoddy's, coil pot. Inside out is nice cause its so strong. Many of the glass blowers are or have put the torch out, check out our faded I think he is blowing and his stuff is nice, the guy has put time in and he's got talent.

Look up the members name { duzt } if you don't find what you want cause he is doing a special order piece for me N.O.W. and sure will do the same for you .. Throw him a PM ..:zorro:

Back