Afghan in the raw, Patrick’s pride

CTG

Reposted from dirtyboys greenhouse thread.

All I can say is wow on the flavors and highs of some of these. It’s def the pakalolo I remember from the early 80s. Highs are kick ass, AITR is old school affy indica sweet and sour funk also skunk and some rubber smells and flav. Some of the best Ive smoked in 20 years. Way good! The Patrick’s pride is exotic pine fruit funk extremely tasty and soaring high. You def have your shit together, you set a high mark brother!
Some cup winners in there for sure

Last edited:
Just a small smoke report on said strains. All excellent, thumbs up for sure
-ct-

Three samples of the afghan in the raw.. all came through dirtyboy the seed being from oshogreen. I honestly haven’t seen affy like this since the 80s. All three samples are real nice but I think I pref #2 . It’s the sour fruit funk, three has a little skunky undertone and one is sour fruit burnt rubber. Highs are all similar. Stoney and diff from today’s blah blah highs. Thought provoking thinker weed.. the Patrick’s pride is Jamaican and an excellent one at that, I can taste a similar flavor in it to the orange hilll magic I grew way back from Rasta animal.. Patrick’s pride has a piney edge to it like a dress cut pine bough. And then he also sent me some of the chem sis, nice and Chemy flav with a supernstoney high. And chem valley sis that has a fresh baked pastry undertone. Delicious! Oh and sour d. Is always a killer! Some awesome Holliday treats for sure!
-ct-

Last edited:
"and diff from today’s blah blah highs. Thought provoking thinker weed."

>>>might make me visit indicas again[now what was that thought?]

both sound great......when is it one can relive the past in the ganja world.....thanks for sharing.....

CMK in action......
:puffpuffpass:

Sounds like some great herbs...always nice to try something unique and quality vs muddy mishmash effect.

Back